Group | Individual | Regular |
10 Days / 9 Nights
€ 418 Onwards
Location map >
● Kathmandu ● Lhasa ● Gyantse ● Shigatse ● Sakya ● Rongphud
Dates & Prices
The Andaman Islands are a kaleidoscope of colors and coral, pristine reefs and a mind-boggling array of fish. The seas around the Andamans are some of the world's most unspoilt. Marine life is abundant and many species of fish and coral are unique to the area.
From the depths of Johnny’s Gorge to the gardens of Minerva ledge, there is something here for everyone. But what makes the Andamans so special is not only the amazing treasures you’ll find with in her. The Andaman Islands have managed to escape the mass amount of divers you’ll find at other dive locations. Here diver impact is minimal and you’ll always see more fish than divers.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu by International Flight
Arrive Kathmandu. Upon arrival will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu
Post breakfast proceed to visit Kolkata which includes drive past the famous Howrah Bridge followed by visit to flower market .Later drive past Dalhousie square and visit the famous Victoria memorial. Late evening visit the famous Missionary of charity. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Kolkata - Port Blair By Flight
After breakfast you are transferred to the airport for flight to Port Blair. On arrival at the airport of Port Blair- one of the best winter destinations in India, our rep will help you in an assisted transfer to your pre-booked luxury hotel. After completing the check-in formalities, explore the hotel. Post lunch, continue to the Water Sports Complex where you can partake in a number of water sports activities such as speed boat ride and jet skiing. Spend the afternoon while enjoying a high adrenaline rush. Thereafter, the evening is scheduled for an engrossing Light and Sound Show at the Cellular Jail, showcasing the brave story of the freedom struggle of India. Stay overnight.
Day 4: Port Blair – Havelock Island
Breakfast on the 2nd day of the tour is followed by departure to the Havelock Island through ferry. From here, this island is located at a distance of 54 km from the sea route. After arriving in Havelock, get transferred to a plush hotel. After lunch, leave the hotel to go to the world-renowned Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7), which is one of the best beaches in India. The serene ambience and pristine surrounding has ensured that Havelock Island has emerged as a favored honeymoon destination in India, especially during winters. Stay overnight stay at your hotel in the Havelock Island.
Day 5: Havelock Island
On day 5, have your breakfast and get ready for an action-packed day filled with an amazing snorkeling experience. Snorkeling in Andaman Island is one of the most sought-after water activities, to explore the colorful under-water world. For your snorkeling trip, get on-board a boat (40 minute) that takes you an apt location in the sea for beginners. The Elephant beach has been blessed with tranquil blue shallow waters. While on the boat, slip-in your snorkeling gear.
The reef, consisting of hard coral and exotic marine life in abundance, is quite close to the shore, around 1 meter. The trip comes to an end at around 12:30 p.m. if you want, you can spend some relaxing moments at the beach. The white sand and the uprooted trees are a real treat for the eyes. After exploring the coral island, back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Note 1: You can either have breakfast at the hotel or carry packed breakfast. The chauffeur-driven car picks you up at about 8:00 am. Please make sure that you are ready as the boat leaves the shore at around 8:30 am. Reaching the boat takes around 10-15 minutes.
Note 2: Snorkeling trip is subject to weather conditions and visibility. If the weather conditions are not favorable, a trip to the light house is organized.
Day 6: Havelock Island
All of the 4th day of the tour is at leisure. You can indulge in the activities of your interest such as nature walks, beach visit, Game fishing and more. Overnight stay.
Day 7: Havelock Island– Port Blair
Today after breakfast, you visit the Kalapathar Beach. The road that leads to this beach is a beautiful one. (Please check-out from your hotel and keep your luggage packed at the reception). Back to the Havelock Island in the afternoon or in the evening as per the available tickets to Port Blair. After arriving in Port Blair, get an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel, the rest of the evening is free for you to indulge in fun activities. Overnight in Port Blair.
Day 8: Port Blair
Post breakfast, your trip to discover the under- water marine life in a boat begins. Embark on an exotic glass bottom boat for exploring the rarest of variety of corals. This is followed by snorkeling in the North Bay. Once you are done with exploring the marine- life in the crystal clear sea waters of Port Blair, visit Ross Island. This island was the capital of Port Blair during the British rule. Here, you can partake in sightseeing including Government House, Chief Commissioner’s House, the Cemetery, the Church, Bakery, Swimming pool and more. Thereafter, you embark on a Harbour Cruise to visit the tiny beautiful Viper Island. Once you are on the Island, you can visit the ochre-coloured brick jail, established by the British, way back in 1867. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 9: Port Blair- Kolkata By Flight
Today is the last day when post breakfast, you get an assisted transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination. Overnight at Kolkata
Day 10: Depart Kolkata
Today you will we picked up from the hotel for onward journey.
3, 10, 17, 24, 31 (Diwali)
4, 11, 18, 25 (Holi Week)
7, 14, 21, 28 (Pushkar)
2, 9, 16, 23, 30
5, 12, 19, 26
6, 13, 20, 27
2, 9, 16, 23, 30
4, 11, 18, 25
6, 13, 20, 27
1, 8, 15, 22, 29
6, 13, 20, 27 (Holi)
5, 12, 19, 26*
*Dates in bold indicate important festival period.
Nett per person cost
` 60176 PP
` 53295 PP
Minimum 02 person
Airfare: KTM – Lhasa – KTM (per person) – Air China
Additional Services Supplements
` 9295 PP
` 8135 PP
Half board (Total 09 Dinners)
` 16358 PP
` 14445 PP
Full board (Total 08 Lunches + 09 Dinners)
` 3959 per person per dive
` 21400 per half day
` 36380 for full day with maximum 05 pax
Glass Bottom Boat Ride at Elephant Beach
Validity: 01st August 2015 till 30th August/2016 |
* Indicative price subject to change at the time of issue.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
● Accommodation based on double/twin sharing room at the hotels mentioned or similar for 13 nights.
● Accommodation will be on bed and breakfast basis.
● Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle with driver for transfers, excursions and sightseeing.
● The entrance to places of tourist interest mentioned in the itinerary. (Single visit per site).
● Services of English or any other language speaking local guide throughout the trip.
● (Accommodation and meals in different hotels)
● Rickshaw ride in Jaipur.
● Use of non-polluting electric bus in Fatehpur Sikri.
● Welcome and assistance on arrival and departure by our airport representative.
● All road toll charges, parking fee, fuel cost, interstate taxes, and porter services at all hotels and stations.
● Currently applicable taxes.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
● International air fare.
● Visa fee and service charges if service provided for issuance of visas.
● Expense of personal nature like drinks, and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus, room service or mini-bar consumption, laundry, medical expenses, telephony and internet services, camera or video camera fee at monuments and tips.
● Personal Insurance is not included in the cost, hence any cost involving health which may include any type of medical expense or medication and any
cost derived due to illness would be charged extra. It is advised to take a personal travel insurance
● Cost of Optional or add-on tours unless mentioned otherwise.
● Airport taxes and airport departure tax normally included in the international tickets.
● Meals other than those mentioned as included in the itinerary.
● Services not mentioned in the 'The price includes' box.
● Travellers should carry a valid tourist visa for
● The price provided is based on the prices and taxes existing at the time of calculation. Any increase in the airfare, in routing due to withdrawal of existing flights, taxes change if any would be advised at the time of booking.
● Any change in rate of exchange leading to an increase in the cost of the tour, which may come into effect prior to departure would be informed at the time of booking.
● Minimum reporting time in India for International flights in India is three hours and for internal flights is hour and a half.
● Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 Full Paying adults and without a bed.
● Triple rooms do not exist in India, most hotels use roll away beds which is placed once you arrive at the hotel. The room size is the same as a Double Room.
● Once an air ticket is issued, any change of date or cancellation would attract a penalty charge levied by the airlines. Your sales officer will advise you the
amount at the time of making the date change.
● The tour will be operated, subject to a minimum of 06 full paying adult passengers. In the event that the group size is less than 06 adult passengers, you will be given an option of travelling as an individual tourist with private services. Additional supplement might apply. The Tour will be conducted on a seat-in-coach basis for group strength of 20- 25 persons, with the assistance of a local representative.
● Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour is not included in the tour price. However, any passengers who wish to take an insurance cover can request for it at an additional charges.
● The right to vary, amend or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand in particular airline in/ out points may change. Service, will however remain unchanged. Hotels / Flights / Airlines / Itinerary / Route subject to change without notice
Fortune Resort Bay
Silver-Sands Beach Resort
LUXURY HOTELS [+]
Accord Metropolitan Hotel, ChennaiAccord Metropolitan is a five-star hotel in Chennai, India. Located on G.N. Chetty Road in T.Nagar, the hotel was initially opened as Trader's Hotel. The hotel was built at a cost of ₹ 1,000 million. The hotel is 13 stories high and has 162 rooms, including a presidential suite, three studio apartments, six deluxe suites and nine Accord club rooms. The rooms have a minimum size of 30 sq m..read more<>
Silver-Sands Beach Resort, Agra
The regal Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre, a glorious structural blend of red sandstone and marble is spread over an unbounded 25 acres of elegantly landscaped luxuriant greenery. Sprinkled with enormous water bodies and endless walkways, this magical creation impeccably blends Mughal and. ...read more
Positioned just south of the city centre, the Radisson Jaipur offers provides in each room and suite a welcoming oasis with modern amenities like 40-inch LED televisions and Free high-speed Internet. In addition, an on-site restaurant and bar make it easy to entertain clients and coworkers in India's famous Pink City...read more
ELEGANT HOTELS [+]
Radisson Blu Dwarka, Delhi
Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka provides rooms and suites, superior services and a wide range of on-site dining options. Stay connected in our business center and relax in the chic terrace pool and gym. It possesses exceptional dining outlets, including Spring, where you can enjoy quick bites and elaborate buffets, and The Atrium Tea Lounge, offering an array of teas and...read more
Providing heavenly comfort to guests, Mansingh Palace, Agra, provides an enthralling view of the magnanimous “Taj Mahal”. The 100 well furnished rooms are paradigms of exquisiteness and extravagance. The hotel offers a multi-cuisine restaurant, All day dining options, bar, health club, swimming pool, conference & banquet halls and an open area beside the pool for...read more
Holiday Inn, JaipurHoliday Inn, Jaipur is ideally located close to the famous Jal Mahal on Amer Road. It offer accommodation which is a unique blend of traditional Rajasthani architecture with contemporary service and amenities. Their 72 rooms and suites offer comfort and serenity combined with modern amenities. Whether travelling with family, friends or for business take advantage of the WIFI,...read more<>
ECONOMY HOTELS [+]
Hotel Vikram, Delhi
Hotel Vikram is the only Four Star Hotel in South Delhi, within stone throw distance not only from the main commercial area like Nehru Place, Okhla Industrial Area, Jasola and Mohan Cooperative but also from the main Market places like Lajpat Nagar, Greater Kailash, South Extension, Delhi Haat and the main Exhibition ...read more
Clarks Shiraz, Agra, is a five-star luxury hotel which combines business with pleasure, style with substance, form with function. Overlooking the Taj and Agra Fort, Hotel Clarks Shiraz has been synonymous with exceptional hospitality for the last four decades. The hotel has the honour of serving a number of...read more
The Royal Plaza, is a deluxe medieval style 5 star property with Indo-European architecture. Famous for its world class hospitality and magnificent beauty, the hotel unfolds the most desirable lifestyle experiences to its guests. It has well crafted interiors, multi cuisine restaurants, night club and lounges making it ideal...read more
TRAVEL BY ROAD ...
AIRFARES AND TRAVELLING BY AIR ...
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE ...
First Class 40 Kgs.
Executive Class 35 Kgs.
Economy Class (Y,B,M & H) 20 Kgs.
Economy Class (K,Q,V,W,G,L,U,S,T,X, N & E) 15 Kgs.
Infants not entitled to a seat (All economy classes) Nil
Local festivals may fall on the date of travel and it is possible that the visits to places of interest are modified by the local government or authorities for which we cannot be held responsible. The program would be amended accordingly so that none of the visits included are missed on an alternative provided.
(Wildlife Safari/ Boat ride/ Desert & Rural Safari/ Bicycle & Rickshaw Ride/ Animal Rides)
Boats: To take part in any boat ride, you need to be of average mobility to be able to climb on and off all these boats unaided; able to disembark onto makeshift docks without handrails, or onto muddy and slippery riverbanks.
Canters: These are large, open trucks with wooden bench seats in the back and used for safaris on sharing basis in the national parks.
Elephant ride at Amber Fort (Jaipur): Elephant rides can either be taken to the fort or from the fort based on the directives received from the Rajasthan State Tourism Board and are booked on first come-first serve basis. As such for Elephant ride at Amber Fort, an early departure from the hotel is recommended. Also note Elephant ride to or from the Fort is subject to same being operational and may be stopped due to various reasons by Rajasthan State Tourism Board
Important: At all times, our Tour Managers, Local Guides, and Representatives will assist and brief guests about these activities but cannot guarantee the uninterrupted services during their stay in Indian Subcontinent. All guests must bear full responsibilities for such activities releasing Indior Tours, its associates, its directors, its agents of any claim. It would be in your interest to buy a suitable insurance to cover all risks associated with such travel.
SUGGESTED CLOTHING ...
In order not to encourage begging, we suggest that you should not distribute anything during your visits (candy, money, toys, pens etc.).Should you wish to made donations in cash or kind, please consult your guide who would provide you with the best advice.
We suggest that you spend your money to buy locally produced things made my local craftsmen and take them to the country of your origin and contribute to the local economy thus providing work to those in need.
PRICE AND OTHER CONDITION OF SALE ...
RECOMMENDED TIPS ...
(Indicative only because it is at the discretion of each / not to spare but only tickets ) :
CANCELLATION FEES ...